Below is an archive of the course information for the very successful 2011 Leicester Permaculture Design course…
We are offering two permaculture courses in Leicester in the first half of 2011:
- A weekend introduction to permaculture, on Feb 5th & 6th 2011
- A full 12-day permaculture design course, leading to an accredited Permaculture Design Certificate, monthly on the first weekend of each month from Feb 2011
The first weekend can be taken as a standalone course, and also forms the first two days of the full design course.
The courses will be practical, interactive and fun. You’ll meet like minded people and learn new thinking tools and practical skills to enable you to become a permaculture designer. You will learn about:
- Permaculture ethics and design principles
- Design processes and tools
- Applying permaculture thinking to many issues – from growing food to refurbishing your home
One of the most tangible outcomes of the course is that each participant will complete a design relevant to themselves with an implementation plan of when and how to carry it out.
The course gives you the internationally recognised Permaculture Design Certifiate, accredited by the Permaculture Association of Britain. On completion of the course, participants also become eligible to study for a Diploma in Applied Permaculture Design.
If you have any questions about the courses that aren’t covered on our website, feel free to get in touch with us by email (to info (at) transitionleicester (dot) org (dot) uk) or by calling Andrew Reeves on 07848 007786.